Summer is officially here!
Whether you are cooling off on the beach or interning in a crowded office, be sure to stay in touch and involved with BUIAA over the summer! Our membership is currently all around the country and world, but our website is staying put. Here are some events that are going on over the summer, and other pertinent information that you may find helpful.
- Staff applications for BarMUN V are still open! Visit barmun.org/staff to sign up and help the IAA run the next great college conference! From crisis staffers to logistics workers, BarMUN is seeking motivated and talented BU students from all majors to help out and join the community. BarMUN V will take place on October 11th – 14th.
- Staff applications for BosMUN XII are now open! Click here to sign up to staff BUIAA’s high school conference. We are now hiring all positions, from General Assembly chair to crisis staffer. We look forward to building on the outstanding BosMUN experiences from past years. Applications will be open to all BU undergraduate students from all majors, so tell your friends!
- Cheer on the WEMUN team as they travel to Beijing, China for the WEMUN EXPO, starting July 26th.
- Meet up with other BUIAA members this summer! We have large numbers of members in Boston, DC, and NYC, as well as all around the world, so don’t be a stranger and host a meet-up. From grabbing coffee to having a night out on the town, it’s always worth it to catch up with other members. Check out facebook or twitter to find other members this summer.
Around the Corner
- Do you want to travel to Washington DC? Montréal? Philadelphia? Join the Model UN Travel Team! Become a part of the number 14th ranked team in the USA and square off against teams from all over the world. Contact us to find out more, and visit the Travel Team section of our website for additional information.
- Get ready for SPLASH! The first week on school for Fall 2012 may seem far away, but it will be here sooner than you think. Come support BUIAA and recruit new members to the organization! Please contact the E-Board if you have specific ideas or proposals for marketing during SPLASH.
As always, do not forget to “Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more BUIAA news and entertainment. Have a great summer!